Welcome to our blog - Eleven B's in a Hive! Every day there is a whole lot of buzzing going on in the home (hive) of the Burgess family.
With 11 people (our 9 children, my husband and myself) it would bee hard not to!

In between cooking (a whole lot of cooking!), cleaning (a whole lot of cleaning!), we also home school and make soap!
Yup - soap! All natural, awesome for your body, goat's milk soap! We own the goats... and chickens... and some cats... and some rabbits...
and one peacock to top it all off!

This blog is about our family. About making soap. About triumphs and trials. About adoption. It's about life.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Cough. Cough. Sniff. Cough.

I am confined to the couch.  The past three days I have had a horrible sore throat that morphed into a really bad cough (and more) last night.  I can tell I'm on the mend though, because I'm starting to get restless... and my thoughts are drifting to all that needs to get done.

So today, in between long naps, I will research some recipes that I will post on the side bar for future use.   Maybe one or two will draw your interest and your family will enjoy them too!

Stay warm and well!

Karen

P.S.  While I am snoozing on the couch, the 3 older kids TLC (Tyler, Laurel and Carissa) are taking care of the animals and chopping wood, Kevin is meeting with a client, and the 6 Littles are playing with the new used toys (K'Nex and Boggle Jr.) that we were just blessed with yesterday!  Perfect timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment